Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bangalley Headland Site Now Added

It is my pleasure to announce a new photo guide for Bangalley Headland. What excites me about this photo guide is that it is the first one that is written by somebody else. They managed to work out how to use my documentation and create their own guide.

I have had the pleasure of shooting with Tim Donnelly on a number of occasions, you can check out his Flickr site here. Tim is a real devotee of the dawn seascapes. He recently took me on an outing to this remote location that he discovered and I had a most enjoyable morning shooting on this remote rock ledge. I would urge readers to pay heed to Tim's warnings though, I saw him walking along the rock ledge in pre-dawn light and he stepped into a hole that submerged him up to his waist!!!

So check out the Photo Guide to Bangalley Headland, near North Narrabeen on Sydney's Northern Beaches.

No comments: