Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Northern Beaches Guides Released

Here are the first three guides that I have produced. Probably 3 of my favorite local beach locations;
  1. Turimetta - A photography Mecca with incredible rock formations
  2. North Narrabeen Tidal Pool - A gorgeous pool with a unique walkway
  3. Mona Vale Pool - Another really uniqe pool that turns into an island at high tide
Please visit these guides, leave your comments and tell me what you think. I have tried to incorporate every bit of information that I think a photographer would ever need to know about a new location.

Enjoy
Brent

No comments: