Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Glebe Tram Sheds


It is my pleasure to add this wonderful guide to a pretty unique place - the old tram sheds at Glebe near Harold Park Raceway. This is the location where I shot my image called "Nightmare". It's a fun but freaky place to shoot. I would be very careful if you are shooting there at night, make sure you go with a group.

Rachael Muller has written a great guide to this location, you can view it here.

Enjoy
Brent

1 comment:

HyunChard said...

I think this is one of the best article I searched so far. We should read more such types of cheap sheds reviews to avoid confusion about prices and cost of hair transplant. Thanks for your commendable blogging skill.