Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Canyon X (also known as Warriewood Blowhole)


Hi folks... It's been a few months since the last photo guide was put up, so I thought it was about time to add another batch. I'll try to add a few over this long weekend.

I have finally written the guide to Warriewood Blowhole... a place that I nicknamed "Canyon X" when I stumbled across it a while back. This is one of Sydney's relatively unphotographed locations mainly because of the access to it.

You can get to it by scrambling over rocks from North Turimetta, or else you can take the exciting route down the fishermans ropes from the cliff. I definitely prefer the rope descent.

Anyway, this location is NOT for the faint of heart, but there are some great rewards to those that do get down the bottom. I hope you enjoy my guide to Canyon X.

Brent

No comments: