Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Devils Cauldron by Brent Pearson


Here's a guide to one of my favorite Northern Beaches locations (probably in my top 3). It is located about 20 min South of Whale Beach (along the rocks) and I have nick-named it "Devils Cauldron". When you see it in action you will see why I called it this.

A fantastic place to photograph... very dramatic. This is not a location for beginners to Seascape photography as there is a 20 min scramble over the rocks. It is also near an exposed rock shelf, so you need to be very careful of waves out here.

Well worth the effort to get to. I hope you enjoy my guide to Devils Cauldron.

Brent

No comments: