Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Australian site.

NSW Photo Guides


View Open Source Photo Guides - NSW in a larger map

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 Day Intensive Seascape Workshop


Hey all you Sydney Seascape nuts. You guys might be interested in this intensive workshop that I am running in June covering all aspects of seascape photography, from the capture through to the workflow. I've been shooting seascapes for a long time, a lot of my work is on display in these photo guides, and you can view more of it here in my Flickr gallery.

If you like my seascapes and want to produce images like these, I'm going to share all my tips, tricks and secrets on the workshop including my photoshop workflow in great detail. I'm keeping this group small and intimate, so first in... best dressed.

More information including the workshop schedule can be found here.

Brent

No comments: